Talking about Diapering at Baby Basics sponsored by Wal-Mart
This week at our Momstown Guelph Baby basics program sponsored by Wal-Mart we learned some great idea and tips on how to make baby more comfortable during Diaper changes.
Diapering can be a difficult task for new moms and also moms of 3 we all have a diapering nightmare stories. Changing diapers is not the most enjoyable job with your baby crying and wiggling making it very difficult. Here are some suggestions that moms at Baby Basics Guelph have done to help with the diapering to make it a little easier of a process. Keeping babies calm is helpful.
1. Some moms suggested singing to their baby when they are crying at diaper change.
2. Some moms also suggested toys or books to distract them from wiggling at diaper change
3. Also keeping them warm when doing it babies do not like being cold. Some of our moms used a baby wipe warmer and says it helps a lot since wipes are typically cold.
4. A lot of moms say getting a tight grip on both ankles helps with keeping the legs from wiggling and causing more of a mess.
What to pack in a diaper bag was also a discussion we had some suggestions on what to put in the diaper bag.
3. Diaper change pad
5. Diaper cream
7. Bottles, snacks, formula and baby food or cereal